Jörg Edgar Bohlender, MD and Clinical Docent
Jörg Edgar Bohlender is otolaryngologist and phoniatrician, subspecializing in laryngology, phonosurgery, disorders in professional voice users and swallowing disorders. Since 2008 he is Head of Phoniatrics and Speech Pathology, Clinic for Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland. Studies in history of arts, literature and dramatic theory in Berlin, Germany. Besides these studies assistant director and journalist in culture. He graduated from University Medical Schools in Münster, Erlangen and Charité Berlin, Germany. Since 10 years he established annual multidisciplinary meetings with international speakers focusing on voice and swallowing disorders in Zurich. National and international publications.
- Diagnostic in voice and swallowing disorders
- President of the Swiss Society of Dysphagie
- Vicepresident of the Swiss Society of Phoniatrics
- Founder of the “Zurich Voice Conferences”, “Zurich Dysphagia Conferences” and FEES courses
- Advisory board of “Sprache. Stimme. Gehör”