A/Prof Jóhanna Thelma Einarsdóttir, PhD.
Jóhanna Thelma Einarsdóttir, PhD.
University of Iceland
School of Health and School of Education
Jóhanna Thelma is an Associate Professor in Speech and Language Pathology at University of Iceland and a SLP at the Reykjavík´s Speech and Language Center. She is a member of the Icelandic Speech and Language Association.
Areas of specialty
- Child Language Development and Disorders
- Spontaneous Language Sampling and Analysis
- Fluency disorders
- Measurement of Fluency disorders
- Measurement of Child Language Development
- Intervention of Child Language development
- Intervention of Fluency disorders
Populations of interest
Children and Adolescents with Language and /or Literacy Disorders
Children and Adolescents with Fluency Disorders